Monday, January 3, 2011

Whole Living: 28-Day Challenge

The January/February issue of Whole Living presented a 28-Day Challenge that I have decided to tackle head on. The challenge is broken down into four weeks, with each week having a dietary, physical, and mental goal.
And lucky for you, I'm going to be blogging my way through it. I need some accountability, so I figured why not share it with everyone?
I'll will say right now that they're are two things in this challenge I'm flat out ignoring. One being cutting out caffeine for the first week. I can't do it. Period. I will however, swap out coffee in place of green or black teas. Secondly, the first week asks that you take a week off from TV. I'm completely willing to cut back on my TV time, but there's a new episodes of Parenthood and The Mentalist this week. I will be watching them.
Otherwise, I'm excited about everything in this challenge! Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. lol, I watched TV for Grey's too, but the rest of the week it was off! it was nice and quiet actually, a nice break!

    ReplyDelete