Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Fourteen

DAY FOURTEEN of Whole Living's 28-Day Challenge

(We're halfway done!)

What I Ate?

Blueberry-Flax Smoothie (2 servings worth over the course of the day)*

Tofu Scramble with two slices of toast and Earth Balance

Avocado-Pear Smoothie*

Eggplant Tempeh Potpie (recipe from this wonderful cookbook)

Detox Your Bod: Core Series, Arm Toners, Walk for 5 Min., Jog for 20 min.

Unfortunately, I was feeling under the weather today and didn't have much energy to do anything, but watch football and The Golden Globes. Back on track tomorrow :)

Detox Your Mind: Do Some Zen Cleaning

Tapped into my newly discovered zen-like enjoyment of dish washing. And believe me, I had a lot of dishes to wash after baking the Eggplant Tempah Potpie!

*make it vegan by using soy yogurt and agave nectar

No comments:

Post a Comment