Friday, January 7, 2011

Day Four

DAY FOUR of Whole Living's 28-Day Challenge
What I Ate?
Mixed berry smoothie (10 oz frozen mixed berries, 1/2 cup hemp milk, 1/2 cup apple juice)
A banana
Grazed throughout the afternoon on almond slices, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber slices
4 kiwi (I've come to the conclusion that I don't like kiwis in smoothies, and opted to just eat the kiwi straight)

Detox Your Bod: Back Strengtheners, and 20 Min. Walking
I'll be honest, I did the walking today. Nothing else. I would love to sit here and tell you how it was an unconventional day and I had too much on my mind to get everything done. However, this plan is about change. It's about kicking those habits and excuses. Day 5, no excuses will fly.

Detox Your Mind: Opt Out of Office Gossip
Today dealt me an easier hand than most days would. It is both fortunate and unfortunate that I was scheduled to work with coworkers who aren't the gossipy type. On the one hand, it made it very easy for me to not get involved any gossip. On the other hand, I was never presented the challenge to resist gossip and prove to myself that I can do it. It'll be something I will continue to work on though. Just because the opportunity didn't present itself today, it will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment