Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Fifteen

DAY FIFTEEN of Whole Living's 28-Day Challenge
What I Ate?

Green Smoothie

One slice of whole grain toast with "cream cheese" and two kiwi

Tofu Scramble with two slices of whole grain toast and Earth Balance

Eggplant Tempeh Potpie (recipe from this lovely cookbook)


Detox Your Bod: Upper Body Moves, Cardio Moves, Walk 5 Min. Run 5 Min.
Due to the fact that I'm using an elliptical instead of running outside, I'm going to continue upping my time by five minutes every other day until I hit an hour. The upper body moves are a great extension of last week's arm toning routine.


Detox Your Mind: Get Connected
My social life has been changing slightly since starting the challenge. I'm learning how to say "no" to activities that will keep me out late and deprive me of sleep. Deprivation of sleep always leads to sleeping in later, which takes up more of my days than I'm willing to give up. However, I am clearly not willing to give up my social life either. It's more a matter of restructuring it- doing more things during the day with friends. Good thing I'm the queen of mid-afternoon coffee dates. And oh yeah, we got introduce my favorite thing ever back in yesterday! That oh-so-delicious thing called coffee :) So, I had a little coffee date with a friend. I also managed to keep it to one cup of drip coffee before switching to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment