Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Twelve

DAY TWELVE of Whole Living's 28-Day Challenge

What I Ate?

Green Smoothie

Two servings of Blueberry-Flax Smoothie

Two pieces whole grain toast

Veggie Sandwich (two slices whole grain toast, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 Roma tomato, red onion, spinach, carrot shreds)

Pasta (last of the leftovers from Day Nine)

Detox Your Bod: Arm Toners, Core Series, Walk for 5 Min., Jog for 15 Min.

My body is finally adjusting to the elliptical! Working out today felt more invigorating than it ever has!

Detox Your Mind: Shift Your Focus

This one was a good one for me to practice. I get '"mildly annoyed" quite a bit- especially being a waitress. It was very easy for me to be annoyed at work by the customer who asked me to break a large bill for her, only for her to leave me $1 in tip (which is insulting enough) on a $50 tab. However, after remembering the day's challenge, I was able to think Yes, this woman should've tipped me more, but I've had at least five tables tip me a full 20% tonight! It was an instant mood changer!

1 comment: