Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little Things I Love

Listening to piano solos on hot summer days

Little Things I Love is my new personal project to keep me photographing.

Since I've recently graduated from the Rocky Mountain School of Photography's Summer Intensive, I've struggled with finding reasons to pick up my camera. Sure, I photographed the Western Montana Fair immediately following my graduation, but other than that my camera has done nothing but sit in its bag.

I made a personal decision to not get a photography job until after I complete the Advance Intensive next fall. And then I remembered my list - my list of little things I love. I began the list the summer I graduated from high school and built upon it over the past few years. In short, it's a list of the simple things that make me smile. I pull it out whenever I have a bad day to remind myself why I keep going, why life is worth living.

My attempt is to capture these little things in a photo and share them with you.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment