Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cycle 15

It's no secret that I love fashion.
Therefore, I love everything associated with fashion.
Styling, beauty, designers, fashion editors, of course photography...and modeling!
Actually more than just love. More like extremely dedicated to following every single episode every single season.
So my last night consisted of nothing more than excitement for the 15th season!
My picks for the win?



Rhianna is practically a given for the top two after showing off her amazing posing skills during the audition.
And Lexie...she screams high fashion with that face.
And is anyone else as excited as I am that the competition is that much better with the prize now consisting of two (yeah, you read that right - two) speads in Italian Vogue?!
It's gonna be a good season.

No comments:

Post a Comment