Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day!

I've always believed that Valentine's Day is a day that you can enjoy at any age, single or taken. Honestly, I've never had a valentine on Valentine's Day. I've never been one of those girls who hates the holiday for lack of romance. I think it's better actually! There's so much hype over the holiday that I feel most couples are let down when the day doesn't meet their expectations. I however, have no expectations. Of course, I realize saying I "have no expectations" prompts people to say, "Oh, how sad for you to not have something to look forward to!" They'd be wrong though, because I actually have a lot of fun things to do today despite being single.

And if you're looking for some fun things to do today too here's a preview of my day:
And homemade peanut butter chocolate balls
Photographing anything reminding me of love

No comments:

Post a Comment