Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Future Husband,

You should probably know that I really like being cozy in the winter. I burry myself in blankets on the couch with hot tea in hand all the time.

Also, I watch a lot more tv than is probably healthy.

I give mini concerts in the car, because I can't help singing along to the radio.

I only subscribe to two magazines, but I read about ten every month. Which means, I spend way too much money on cover prices.

But the most important thing you should know is no matter who you are or where you are right now, I love you already.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog through Blogger profiles--we've both listed "Let Me Be A Woman" as a favorite book. And I have to tell you, this post *totally* cracked me up! I wrote letters to my future (well, he's no longer future!) husband off and on from the time I was 14 or so, and boy....looking back over some of them now makes me laugh so hard. Yet he's read them...and somehow still loves me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that's so adorable! I keep a notebook full of letters for him to read someday that area much more personal that this. It's fun to post the silly (but also very true) ones on here :)

    ReplyDelete